Corruegated Fuel Tube Black
Finding corrugated fuel tube of in multiple sizes, and lengths can be tough. We make it easy here at PFS. Choose your size and length from the drop downs!
- Made of high-tech plastic
- Superior to all types of natural and synthetic rubber hoses (including SAE 30R7/9/10)
- Highly resistant to solvents/chemicals in modern pump and race gas
- Ethanol (E-10 / E-85) compatible
- Corrugated construction allows for tight bend radiuses and resistance to kinking
- Isolates / reduces noise which is a byproduct of pump pulsations
- High-flow capacity
- Mandatory for all modern cars and trucks which no longer use rubber components in their fuel system
Modern fuel systems no longer use rubber components because of their incompatibility with modern enhanced pump gas which contains ethanol and other solvents such as toluene, xylene, and MTBE. Unlike these flex tubes, rubber hose will break down very quickly when exposed to these types of fluids. This will allow vapors to leach into the atmosphere and cause the hose to swell and burst. Rubber particles may also contaminate a modern fuel system causing jet pumps, siphon pumps, check valves, regulators, diverters and injectors to fail. When replacing a fuel pump in a new fuel system, it is imperative that a new fuel tube be used.